1. No persons under the age 18 years of age are permitted to attend an event.
2. Some of our locations are not suitable for guests with disabilities. The team at The Other Side Paranormal Group value all of our clients and we aim to provide as many of our events as fully accessible as possible, however unfortunately due to the layout, age or condition of some of the buildings we use at our events this is not always possible and we have to ensure everyone’s safety at all times. If you would like further formation for any of our locations please call us on 01606 637255 / 07423 678869.
3. Due to certain restrictions at some of our locations heavily pregnant women are not permitted at our events.
4. Each individual guest will act in a responsible manner and will respect the needs of other individuals attending the event. You will not cause any harm or injury to any other guest or put yourself or any other guest in any danger. all guests will respect the nature of the event and will behave accordingly. Once the event has finished, and due to it often being in the early hours of the morning, you will respect the needs of any nearby residents and leave quietly, respectfully and quickly.
5. We follow a zero tolerance policy for alcohol and drugs. If any guests appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given. The Other Side Paranormal Group staff will use their own discretion and will have the ultimate decision to evict anyone who they consider to be behaving inappropriately due to being under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
6. The Other Side Paranormal Group will not be held liable for any damage or any loss of property or personal equipment with on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home following the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by either spiritual or poltergeist activity during any event.
7. There are no sleeping facilities at any of our event locations unless this is otherwise stated in the event information when you booked. We suggest, where necessary that you bring a comfortable cushion to be able to sit on during any breaks or vigils performed at the event.
8. There are strict laws about smoking indoors and we do not permit anyone to smoke or bring any naked flames to any of our events, this includes candles and matches. The Other Side Paranormal Group staff will not be using candles for any type of paranormal experiment due to safety reasons.
9. The Other Side Paranormal Group must make all guests aware that they attend any of our events at the their own risk and can accept no liability for any accident, injury or incident to any guest however this may be caused. We do our best to foresee any potential problems or hazards which may be detrimental to guests safety and attempt to minimise the risk or remove it completely before any event starts. We encourage all our guests to have their own third party public liability insurance although The Other Side Paranormal Group do have their own Public Liability Insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries at our events are beyond the normal public access categories.
10. If you the guest and all members of your party accept and agree to these conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/ organisers/ individuals from and against all liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of any injury to or the death of any person or persons or damage to any property arising from the clients participation and involvement in the event or any activity or premises pertaining to the event.
11. The Other Side Paranormal Group accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your own personal responsibility and we kindly urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
12. There may be occasion where events are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are out of the control of The Other Side Paranormal Group. If these events are cancelled, then you will be given a full refund of any monies paid for the said event refunds can take up to 7-10 working days to arrive back into your account. However, if the event is rescheduled we may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavor to ensure that every guest is made fully aware of any cancelled event as soon as possible, however if this has not been possible The Other Side Paranormal Group will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
13. Some of our events take place in the open air and this is obviously going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances this can impact on the event, should this be the case The Other Side Paranormal Group reserves the right to move the event into under cover conditions. This is a very rare occurrence and it is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing suitable to the weather conditions and that they are fully protected. In the event of any severe adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel an event. We will endeavor to provide as much notice as possible to guests prior to traveling to the event. However, if the weather is severe enough to prevent any of our team safely making it to the event we will make the decision that the event is inaccessible and will therefore cancel the event. This may happen as late as when guests have already started their journey to the event, we will however do our best to ensure that this is the last course of action we take and will always work towards making sure the event goes ahead as planned.
14. The Other Side Paranormal Group only use the most responsible and reputable mediums and paranormal investigators at any of their events, however they can only offer their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you may be experiencing during an event and according to your own individual beliefs and not the beliefs or opinions of others. The Other Side Paranormal Group recognise that statements are the sole opinion of the medium present , the event host or the investigator and is no reflection of The Other Side Paranormal Groups policies or opinions. The Other Side Paranormal Group does not offer any guarantees as to what is the truth and what is being offered as opinion.
15. Any information that we may receive from you the guest or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purpose other than to be incorporated into our database for The Other Side Paranormal Group as per data protection laws.
16. The Other Side Paranormal Group endeavor to offer a psychic element to our events through the use of mediums, psychics and sensitives, however there may be occasions where this is not possible. If you are booking an event on the basis that a medium will be present then please contact the office on 01606 637255 / 074236 78869 prior to booking your event and confirming.
17. The Other Side Paranormal Group hold all of their events at locations which have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and other investigators and paranormal organisations. Due to the nature of spirits and poltergeists it is impossible to guarantee what activity if any may occur during any event you attend. This can range from very minimal activity to extremely intense activity resulting in injury to yourself or clothing due to paranormal activity. The Other Side Paranormal Group accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced during an event.
18. The Other Side Paranormal Group advises that due to the lateness of our investigations you make suitable arrangements that ensure you are not too tired to drive and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to the event. Remember, Tiredness can kill
19. The terms and conditions set out above are non negotiable and your booking of any of our events demonstrates your acceptance of these by you and all of the guests in your party. These conditions and any contract in which they are incorporated shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The Other Side Paranormal Group will endeavor to ensure that your time at any of our events is enjoyable and rewarding and between us we should all be able to have an experience which will not be forgotten.
21.We encourage the use of cameras and camcorders at our events subject to limitations. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view and ownership of this footage either audio or visual belong solely with The Other Side Paranormal Group. Before commencing video or audio recordings you must advise anybody being recorded so to make them aware and so they have the choice not to be included in this. It is also important that you seek out consent from The Other Side Paranormal Group Office by emailing before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes social media sites such as Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that all of our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply by this could result in legal action being taken against you. You may be asked to sign a document during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the full enjoyment of all guests attending the event.
22. Please note that any events that state they have a meal/supper or sleepover these are additional extras and will have a small fee to add this option, this is to keep our prices of the events low and to accommodate people who may not want to sleepover or have a meal. If you would like more information please contact us.
Cancellations by us
The Other Side Paranormal Group reserve the right to cancel an event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough guests have booked resulting in the event not being financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel we will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. In these circumstances The Other Side Paranormal Group will offer you a full refund of any monies paid to us please note that refunds can take 7-10 working days to arrive into your account , or we can transfer your booking to an alternative event of your choosing (this is within reason), however we will have no other liability whatsoever to you. This includes any refund on any hotel bookings you may have made for the event or refunds on any travel arrangements or other costs incurred due to the cancellation of the event.
Cancellations and Refunds
It is your own responsibility at the time of booking your event to ensure that you are able to make the event date and time as The Other Side Paranormal Group cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid for in advance and we are held liable for these costs if you are not able to attend. All payments made are non refundable and non transferable. We cannot put your places back on our website if you are not able to attend the event, however if the ticket price has been paid in full the tickets can be transferred to a third party and where applicable you can advertise your tickets for sale on The Other Side Paranormal Groups Facebook page. However these tickets cannot be sold on any other advertising site due to the terms and conditions associated with them.
Please note that The Other Side Paranormal Group accepts no liability for any third party transactions made via this method, nor will we enter into any correspondence to support this transaction.
All guests need to be directed towards The Other Side Paranormal Groups terms and conditions and it will be deemed that the person or persons purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned. Failure to do so will result in the guests not being able to access the location and the event.
If you sell your tickets on using the above method, you are responsible for notifying The Other Side Paranormal Group that this has taken place and of the new names for the booking and a contact email address.
- We have the right to refuse entry to anyone at our events.
- You will not cause harm or damage to yourself, guests or our team. Any guest found physically or verbally disrupting other guests, our team or clients will be politely asked to leave and no refunds will be given. You will need to be respectful on noise levels when arriving and leaving our events as many venues are in residential areas.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to property or equipment during or traveling to and from an event. We are also not responsible for any damage to vehicles or clothing during our events including parking/ clamping fines.
- You at the time of booking our events agree to attend entirely at your own risk.
- We accept no liability for any injury, incidents or accidents however this may be caused, you are liable for your own health and safety.
- We can not guarantee any spirit activity on any of our events, however the venues we have selected have all demonstrated paranormal activity. We will work to a high standard to achieve this goal.